Enrollment is Open for the 2016-2017 School Year
Prior to arrival in Islamabad
1. Complete the application form. All downloadable documents require a free Acrobat Reader.
2. Complete the health form.
3. Collect documentation (see bullet points below for the list of required documentation).
4. Send all of the above by mail, fax or email to the Registrar at:
International School of IslamabadPO Box 1124Johar Road, Sector H-9/1Islamabad, Pakistan 44000Phone +92-51-443-4950Fax: +92-51-444-0193Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please be aware the maximum size of documents accepted by our email system is 8mb.
On arrival in Islamabad
1. When you arrive in Islamabad, at your earliest convenience, please make an appointment to see the Registrar.
2. Please ensure that you bring the following with you:
- Official School reports/transcripts for the last three years, if not already submitted
- A copy of any standardized achievement test scores (eg IOWA, PSAT etc.)
- A passport copy of your child/ren and both parents (cover and personal details pages)
- A copy of the Pakistan Visa for each passport holder
- Completed application forms (see above to download)
- Completed health form (see above to download)
- Immunization records
- Payment of US$250 per child application fee
Please note all records must be submitted in English.
When all the completed documentation and the application fees have been received, the application will be reviewed for admission.