WITHDRAWING YOUR CHILD FROM ISOI
While we are always sorry to see students move away, we understand that these transitions are a regular part of the international school experience. We are here to provide you with the resources and information you need to make a smooth transition to your new school.
As you start your search, a great place to begin is with Superintendent, Ms. Puffer. She will help you research the top schools in the area to which you will be relocating.
Once you've decided on a new school, please complete the following steps to begin withdrawal from ISOI. It is necessary to begin this process at least two weeks prior to your child's planned withdrawal date so that the school offices have the time necessary to prepare school records and leaving certificates.
School leaving certificates and student records are released to parents once the withdrawal process has been completed. The Registrar's issuance of these documents is the LAST step in the withdrawal process, outlined below.
- Parents need to inform the school of their intentions and complete the withdrawal process.
- Secondary students should take the withdrawal form to each teacher to get signatures.
ES Withdrawal Form
MS/HS Withdrawal Form
3. Student/Parents see Mr. Sibte Hassan to ensure that all financial matters have been cleared.
4. On the last day of school, ALL family ID cards and exit cards must be returned to the Registrar, who will provide the final signature on the withdrawal form.
5. When all of the above steps have been completed, the Registrar will release student records.
Please let me know if you have any questions about withdrawing your child. I'm available by phone at 443-4950 x 204 and by email at mail to: email@example.com from 7:45 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and I'm happy to help!