Enrollment Procedures & Forms
How to Apply
ISOI offers a program of studies from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12. The school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is an IB World School, authorized to offer the IB Diploma Programme and the Primary Years Programme. The language of instruction is English, and the school follows an international curriculum. We also offer a variety of extra-curricular activities for students of all grade levels, should your child(ren) wish to pursue those interests beyond the academic day.
We invite prospective parents and students to visit the school. Please make an appointment with Mrs. Kamal, who will be happy to give you a tour of the school’s facilities. To make an appointment prior to your visit, please phone the school +92-51-443-4950 Ext. 505 or email Mrs. Nadia Kamal at [email protected]
Step-by-Step Admission Process
- Schedule a tour of the school.
Tours for prospective parents/guardians are conducted on by appointment only. The tours are an opportunity to see the school’s classrooms, campus, ask questions and occasionally talk with teachers if they are free.
- In order to begin the admissions process we would need to receive the following materials for each child
- A) Application form
- B) Payment of US $275 application fee ($ 175 FOR Pre-Kindergarten applications)
- C) School health card and vaccinations
- D) OFFICIAL COPY OF three years of academic records or school transcripts
*Please include all documentation regarding any special needs or individualized education programs for your child.
- E) Standardized test scores (such as the MAP, IOWA, SAT, etc.)- if applicable
- F) Photocopies of parents’ and children’s passports and Pakistani visas.
- All of the application materials may be submitted via mail, email (PDF), or in person, whichever is most convenient for you. Application fees may be paid by check or through wire transfer. If you would prefer to wire the application fee, our Finance Department can send you the pertinent details.
- Once you have submitted these materials, I will open a file for your son and/ or daughter and schedule him and/ or her for an assessment as appropriate. Assuming all the records are in order, the whole process should not take more than a few days.